Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby!

Today is Bobby's Birthday and he is 'stuck' in Holland without me! Here is a picture of him from last year when he went to Amsterdam. He is so cute!
He will be gone all week and I won't get to see him until Saturday night! I miss him terribly and although his Birthday is already over in Holland and he is sleeping soundly in his hotel room, I hope he had a wonderful birthday (7 hours ahead there). He is my rock, the love of my life and my best friend. He makes me laugh more and more every day, and I love him more all the time. He turned 33 today (don't tell him I told you!) and he gets better every year. Happy Birthday baby, I wish you many many more. I love you and miss you and can't wait for you to come home!
How can you not love this cute face!

No comments: